Updated: Apr 1, 2020
We're Making Waves! - Newsletter No. 17 - Sun 9th February - Season 2019-20
1. INTER-DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIPS – SAT 7th MARCH/SUN 8th MARCH
Thank you to the following 18 swimmers who have indicated their availability for selection for the Inter-District Championships of Sat 7th March and Sun 8th March across the following age groups: Girls 11-18yrs, Boys 12-19yrs
Nyah Schubert, Emma Schubert, Freya Cartledge, Ella Goldsmith, Claire Goldsmith, Harliai Curthoys-Davies, Keian Curthoys-Davies, Miella Curthoys-Davies, Sage Logan, Jonte Reimann, Charlotte Ashmead, Sophie Ashmead, Jasmine Carroll, Ahkira Phelan, Meg Wood, Noah Ralph, Patrick Timms, Hannah Joseph
The team will be announced and swimmers will be notified of the events for which they have been selected by Monday 17th of February, with entries to be submitted via Swim Central by Monday 24th February.
Please note the following important information: Swimmers can swim a maximum of 4 events per session, and swimmers cannot swim across multiple age groups – this means that a swimmer who misses out on selection in their own age group but is selected in an upper age group must swim all events in the upper age group.
A summary of the events and the weekend’s program are shown below.
• 50 and 100 Boys – 12-13, 14-15, 16-17, 18-19 (3 swimmers per event)
• 50 and 100 Girls – 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18 (3 swimmers per event)
• 200 Free and IM Boys – 12-15, 16-19 (2 swimmers per event)
• 200 Free and IM Girls – 11-14, 15-18 (2 swimmers per event)
• 200 Breast/Back/Fly and 400 Free/IM Boys – 11-19 (2 swimmers per event)
• 200 Breast/Back/Fly and 400 Free/IM Girls – 11-19 (2 swimmers per event)
Program of Events: